A fantastic premium-quality training bag in pink
SportsK9’s ProPack is every handler’s must-have training bag! Designed from scratch in collaboration with SportsK9 members, this bag will satisfy the needs of the most demanding handlers. With a capacity of about 55 litres, the ProPack will not run out of space. Its smart packing solutions and other carefully considered features ensure that there is room for all your training gear.
The ProPack is 100% Finnish design and handiwork, handmade to guarantee the highest quality. As proof of its premium quality, there is a two-year manufacturer’s warranty and materials warranty on the bag. Because the bag is extremely durable, it is also an environmentally friendly choice to make.
The ProPack is likely to be the last training bag you will ever need. Unless, of course, you want a dedicated ProPack for every purpose: for example, another one to use as a travel bag. This heavy-duty bag is fully weatherproof and doubles neatly as a backpack. It comes with handy packing solutions and features that every handler will love.
If you want to see what ProPack users think of the bag, search Instagram for #MyProPack. Or use the Finnish hashtag #propakki to see how hundreds of Finnish handlers have packed theirs.
The SportK9’s #joyofdogsports® collection has been granted the Design from Finland mark as a sign of Finnish design. The mark indicates Finnish design excellence and user-inspired unique design with quality and sustainability. With durable materials, excellent design and a transparent manufacturing process we have committed to sustainable design and shopping. All our products are also manufactured in Finland.
* Size: width 61 cm, height 29 cm and depth 25 cm (inside dimensions are about 0.5 cm smaller); approximate capacity and weight: 55 litres and 1.5 kg
* The top zipper opens the entire main compartment, making it easy to pack and unpack.
* The interior can be divided into compartments: the main compartment has two movable dividers with mesh pockets.
* The main compartment also has two side zip pockets for storing small items and a metal key clip for keeping keys and clickers in place.
* The top flap has two full-sized pockets, one on the inside and one on the outside. The underside pocket has a zipper; the top pocket is a slip pocket. Both are large enough for an A4 format folder and are perfect for storing training diaries, notepads, record books, scorebooks and other documents.
* On one end, the bag has an outside zip pocket designed especially for storing shoes or dirty toys. The pocket’s inside lining is made of material that can easily be wiped or even showered clean. The bag comes with a separate washable drawstring pouch (36.5×31 cm) that is also ideal for storing shoes, toys and other dirty items.
* On the other end, the bag has an outside mesh pocket large enough for a water bottle and a water bowl, collar and leash for your dog – or any other items you want to be easily accessible.
* The bag is comfortable to carry: use the neoprene-padded backpack straps to carry it on your back (or over your shoulder) or use the handles that can be joined with a padded handle wrap. The backpack straps can be detached on one end and stowed in the end pocket if you want them out of the way.
* The bag keeps your gear dry in any weather. It is made of waterproof heavy-duty 600D polyester and has a reinforced tarpaulin bottom that will not let water or dirt seep through.
* To keep you safe, the bag has a reflective SportsK9 logo on both sides and a reflective #JoyOfDogSports print on the backpack straps.
* Colour: Black and pink
* You can also purchase an insulated zip-close mini-cooler bag (size 24x32x9 cm) to keep food, drink and treats from spoiling on long days. The cooler bag has a pocket to hold a freezer pack.
I ordered the pink one and it is absolutely wonderful! I got mine quickly after making the order and have been using it ever since. I would never go back to the various carrier bags that I used to lug to training and competition venues. Now I can just wear this on my back, take the crate in one hand and the dog in the other, without having to make several trips back to the car. So easy! So far, I’ve only taken the bag to one competition, but it seems to be really well made and of high quality!
Maria Takapuro –
I love my bag!! It’s beautiful! 🤩 The bag has lots of different sections and pockets. There is also to ways to carry it. I love to carry the bag as a backpack. The bag makes my life and dogtraining easier. 😁
Johanna strömberg –
It’s the most fantastic bag for my dogtraining!
It’s a lot of space for all the things I use
I absolutely adore this bag! It’s so spacious and fits everything I need to go and train, I also use it as a weekend bag for travels and it holds my stuff as well as my dogs stuff! Awesome bag I highly recommend to everyone!