A fantastic premium-quality training bag in full black
SportsK9’s ProPack is every handler’s must-have training bag! Designed from scratch in collaboration with SportsK9 members, this bag will satisfy the needs of the most demanding handlers. With a capacity of about 55 litres, the ProPack will not run out of space. Its smart packing solutions and other carefully considered features ensure that there is room for all your training gear.
The ProPack is 100% Finnish design and handiwork, handmade to guarantee the highest quality. As proof of its premium quality, there is a two-year manufacturer’s warranty and materials warranty on the bag. Because the bag is extremely durable, it is also an environmentally friendly choice to make.
The ProPack is likely to be the last training bag you will ever need. Unless, of course, you want a dedicated ProPack for every purpose: for example, another one to use as a travel bag. This heavy-duty bag is fully weatherproof and doubles neatly as a backpack. It comes with handy packing solutions and features that every handler will love.
If you want to see what ProPack users think of the bag, search Instagram for #MyProPack. Or use the Finnish hashtag #propakki to see how hundreds of Finnish handlers have packed theirs.
The SportK9’s #joyofdogsports® collection has been granted the Design from Finland mark as a sign of Finnish design. The mark indicates Finnish design excellence and user-inspired unique design with quality and sustainability. With durable materials, excellent design and a transparent manufacturing process we have committed to sustainable design and shopping. All our products are also manufactured in Finland.
* Size: width 61 cm, height 29 cm and depth 25 cm (inside dimensions are about 0.5 cm smaller); approximate capacity and weight: 55 litres and 1.5 kg
* The top zipper opens the entire main compartment, making it easy to pack and unpack.
* The interior can be divided into compartments: the main compartment has two movable dividers with mesh pockets.
* The main compartment also has two side zip pockets for storing small items and a metal key clip for keeping keys and clickers in place.
* The top flap has two full-sized pockets, one on the inside and one on the outside. The underside pocket has a zipper; the top pocket is a slip pocket. Both are large enough for an A4 format folder and are perfect for storing training diaries, notepads, record books, scorebooks and other documents.
* On one end, the bag has an outside zip pocket designed especially for storing shoes or dirty toys. The pocket’s inside lining is made of material that can easily be wiped or even showered clean. The bag comes with a separate washable drawstring pouch (36.5×31 cm) that is also ideal for storing shoes, toys and other dirty items.
* On the other end, the bag has an outside mesh pocket large enough for a water bottle and a water bowl, collar and leash for your dog – or any other items you want to be easily accessible.
* The bag is comfortable to carry: use the neoprene-padded backpack straps to carry it on your back (or over your shoulder) or use the handles that can be joined with a padded handle wrap. The backpack straps can be detached on one end and stowed in the end pocket if you want them out of the way.
* The bag keeps your gear dry in any weather. It is made of waterproof heavy-duty 600D polyester and has a reinforced tarpaulin bottom that will not let water or dirt seep through.
* To keep you safe, the bag has a reflective SportsK9 logo on both sides and a reflective #JoyOfDogSports print on the backpack straps.
* Colour: Full black
* You can also purchase an insulated zip-close mini-cooler bag (size 24x32x9 cm) to keep food, drink and treats from spoiling on long days. The cooler bag has a pocket to hold a freezer pack.
This is an excellent dog sports bag: it keeps all my training gear in order and is easy to carry either as a bag or as a backpack. The best thing I’ve bought all year!
For me, the definite top things in this bag are as follows: 1) It can easily fit all the training gear and is versatile due to the movable dividers (e.g. in agility I want a large compartment for the treat and train reward system & balance disc and a smaller one for the toys, whereas in obedience training I love the luxury of organizing the gear into three separate compartments). 2) The bag is comfortable to carry around – So important during long training days and when moving from one place to another! 3) The bag has perfect pockets to store all documents when heading to competitions – Especially handy for a person like me who used to have difficulties in finding all the necessary at the competition venue. And last but not least, the bag is visually beautiful! I can’t think of a better message to carry around and share with others than the reflective #JoyOfDogSports written on the backpack straps.
Josefin Hansson –
This is the perfect training bag! The bag is large and spacious. You can easily fit the materials for two obedience class 3 courses. The bag have many pockets and dividers that make it easy to keep things organized. The biggest advantage however is that you can carry it like a backpack – so much better for your back.
A top class product that I use for all of my training gear, including the treat and train machine.
I can now for the first time ever have both of my hands free when going in and out from practice. Its also very nice to have all the things in one place in the car where it always was a total mess before.