SportTrainer light training jacket (pink)
SportTrainer light training jacket in black and pink
XS, S, M, L, XL
SportTrainer light training jacket (pink)
* A completely new type of training jacket for handlers, developed by SportsK9
* Made of a stretchy, breathable and comfortable fabric designed specifically for sports clothing
* Large pockets for treats and toys
* Idea for training, competitions and all outdoor activities in spring, summer and autumn. Also great for indoor training in the winter.
* 100% designed and handmade in Finland
Designed specifically for dog sports!
If you’ve been looking for a lightweight dog sports garment that is soft and stretchy, almost like a second skin, the SportTrainer light training jacket is for you. This jacket was designed specifically for sports, with maximum comfort as the main priority. The jacket uses materials tried and tested in other sports, such as gymnastics and fitness, and its cut is sporty, stylish and flattering for the female figure. But it also has the large pockets necessary for all dog-related activities!
The SportTrainer works equally well in everyday outdoor activities, exercising and training, as well as at trials and competitions.
- Material: 90% polyamide, 10% LYCRA®/elastane – a tightly knit fabric with great stretch designed specifically for sportswear
- The jacket is made of a material that is very lightweight, elastic and tightly knit, making it extremely soft to the skin and comfortable to wear. For the jacket to feel so soft and comfortable, the material itself must be soft, which means that it may pill if exposed to rough surfaces or abrasion. Please take this into consideration when wearing your jacket.
- In the front of the jacket, there are two pockets with an easy-to-clean inside lining that protects the fabric on the outside from bleed-through.
- On the right side, there is also a hidden zip pocket that is perfect for your phone and keys.
- In the back, there is a full-width kangaroo pocket whose upper edge sits just below shoulder blade level.
- The front zipper opens both from the top and the bottom.
- The jacket features a white SportsK9 logo both on the front and the back. (Some photos on the page may show the Finnish logo version but the product will be shipped with the English version.)
What size will fit me?
Choosing the right size
- NB! When choosing your size, please make sure the hip measurement (Measurement B) is large enough. This is important because the lining inside the front pockets does not stretch, which means that the lower part of the jacket has far less stretch at the front than the fabric itself (the lower part at the back does stretch).
- The material stretches +10% from the measurements given in the table.
Measures in cm
The SportK9’s #joyofdogsports® collection has been granted the Design from Finland mark as a sign of Finnish design. The mark indicates Finnish design excellence and user-inspired unique design with quality and sustainability. With durable materials, excellent design and a transparent manufacturing process we have committed to sustainable design and shopping. All our products are also manufactured in Finland.
I’ve now worn the jacket to a couple of indoor and outdoor training sessions and on a short hike. The weather has ranged from hot and sunny to a light drizzle and heavy wind. And I only have good things to say: the sleeves are long enough, and the fabric is stretchy and breathable. Put on a layer or two underneath, and I think this will be great even in autumn gales. The fabric doesn’t make noise or collect dog hair, and you can wipe away drool and dirt with a wet cloth. The zippered pocket is perfect for a phone. What’s best is you can easily fit a DuraFoam frisbee in the back pocket. A brilliant jacket!
This training jacket is absolutely lovely! In fact, I also wear it for walks and other outdoor activities – both with and without my dog – because it is just so super comfortable. The fabric is so soft that you hardly notice you’re wearing a jacket. The pockets have room for everything I need and more, so I no longer have to struggle with where to put my phone, keys, dog treats, poop bags and leashes when I take the dogs out. Not in a million years would I exchange this for any other jacket!
I love this training jacket! I’ve been wearing it for a week now, and it’s the only thing I ever want to wear again. It’s extremely comfortable and has a premium feel. There’s lots of room in the pockets for collars, leashes, phone and keys, and I’ve even put a small water bottle in my pocket on a run. I also like that the pockets are deep enough to prevent anything from falling out when I’m training.
Maria vestling –
I absolutely. Love my jacket! 🤩 It is breathable and so comfortable! It has perfect pockets and I think I look good wearing it. I will use it on both dogwalks and dogtrainings and on. non dog activities too. 😊 Best jacket ever!
Saara Kangasniemi –
I love this jacket! I have used it now few weeks. It is so comfort, stretchy and breathable. You can easily also put extra layers under it. There is so great big pockets and I love the zippered pocket so I don’t need to worry can my keys fall out when I take toys off. Best traning jacket!
Absolutely fantastic jacket for both training and regular walks. The material is super comfortable, jacket is light and looks good. Two pockets front and one large on the back. Front pockets material is easy to clean and wipe after treats, other one also has a zipper pocket where I’m used to keeping my car keys, small objects when tracking etc. Front pockets are also deep enough. Larger pocket on the back can hold for example more than one toy, many reward boxes when doing human search and other stuff you need with you. Will keep this jacket near whenever training, I need a winter edition parka too!
Johanna strömberg –
This jacket is my new favourite!
Nice to wear, lightweight.
I look forward to use it in the summer.
Anne-Elina Salo –
I absolutely love my SportTrainer Training jacket! I have been wearing it for about 10 months now and it has definitely become one of my favorite pieces of clothing. This jacket is stretchy, comfortable and high-quality – Still looking like new after several times of washing it. I also value the fact that the jacket is 100% designed and handmade in Finland. I can warmly recommend this jacket to everyone: Perfect for walks during spring, summer, and autumn and for agility and obedience training throughout the year!